Thursday 9 July 2020

Year Six Team for September 2020

Hello Year 5,

It is now the time to introduce you to your teachers for next year!


If you are currently in Willow Class, your new class teacher is going to be......

Miss Higgins


"Hello Willow Class. I'm the Year Group Leader and also your teacher. Next year will be lots of fun and I am really looking forward to teaching you. You will be in Almond class and we will be in the exciting new build! I cannot wait to see you all again."


If you are currently in Redwood Class, your new class teacher is going to be......

Miss Broom

     


"Hello Redwood Class. I'm a new teacher joining Broadford and I am super excited to meet you all. I can't wait to have lots of fun. You will have to show me around as I might get lost!"


Other adults who are here to help!

Mrs Goff

Mrs Pitts

Miss Florence


Over the summer, we will be uploading videos from your teacher each week. These will be on blogger and on Facebook for you to watch. These will be of the teachers reading a book and of a get to know your teacher video. We hope you enjoy it! 

Many thanks,

The Year Six Team


No comments:

Post a Comment