Tuesday 26 April 2016

Marvellous Mastery Maths

This morning, as part of Mrs Gradley's Year 6 revision session, the children completed a learning grid task based on Number and Place Value. Using the learning grid boardgame and the iPads the children competed a range of number sentences, using and applying taks and mastery activites as part of their SAT revision. The children completed tasks involving negative numbers, addition and subtraction multi-step problems and multiplication and division multi-step problems. 


"I found this lesson exciting and challenging, but using my resilience I solved the mastery tasks."
(Tianna, Acer Class)


"I enjoyed this lesson it was thrilling. Using my arithmetic skills I was able to solve the SATs word problems."
(Razvan, Palm Class)


No comments:

Post a Comment