Monday 20 November 2017

Freddie's Dinosaur Encyclopedia

Freddie has clearly been very busy at home these past few months as today he brought in his completed original Dinosaur encyclopedia! Amazingly, Freddie separated his encyclopedia into sections for different types of dinosaurs, such as: aquatic, airborne and giant types. Each dinosaur has been carefully drawn and each species has its own fact file and handy size chart. 

I really enjoyed drawing the dinosaurs and writing the facts about them. The size chart is to help people see how big they are compared to humans and I hope they find it useful. I like sharing my project with Miss Chau and other teachers because they can see my hard work and passion for dinosaurs
Freddie Lewis 

Miss Chau was so impressed by Freddie's efforts and has shared it with as many teachers as possible. Thank you for bringing your project in to share with us all. Well done on your fantastic effort and achievement Freddie!



No comments:

Post a Comment