Monday 30 September 2024

Amazing Art in Year 6




 Over the past three weeks, the children have been exploring different drawing techniques such as grid drawing, using negative space and mark making. The childen will then be transforming their drawings into sculptures. All children have planned what resources they need for their sculpture, as well as a step by step plan of how they are going to make it. Each child has shown fantastic resilience skills while using the different drawing techniques and produced some wonderful art work. We can not wait to see their finished pieces.






‘The grid helped me to draw my picture because I was able to focus on a small section at a time’ - Eddie, Redwood

'I am proud of my final piece as I think it shows positive and negative space.' - Kindah, Birch 

'We really enjoyed using the grid method; it helped us know what we were drawing.' Eden, Larch


No comments:

Post a Comment