Tuesday 5 February 2013

Maple Descriptive Writing task


We have recently been studying the Victorian era across all aspects of the curriculum. Fridays lesson involved writing a descriptive passage about Pip stepping off the coach and arriving in London. This is what Ife created:

 

 

Slowly, I walked out of the rusty carriage to an atmosphere filled with busy crowded roads. I couldn’t  see anything through the swarms of people. Huge carriages were everywhere . I could feel the dust of the carriages in my throat as I strolled down the street.

 

 

I could feel the calm, wintery breeze flowing through my hair as the elegant birds were swimming in the blue sky. “Ah, what a wonderful day!" I thought to myself. Nothing could ruin this day for me!

 

 

People were dashing rapidly trying to get to work. Unluckily they could not move because it was too crowded. I was so starving I felt that I could eat a hippopotamus! There was fruit on sale for 5p- wow that is cheap!!

 


I was coughing because of the smell of cigarettes that lingered in the air- YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment