Sunday 21 April 2024

Year 5 - Natural History Museum

Natural History Museum


This week in Year 5, we got to visit the Natural History Museum. We enjoyed seeing all that was on display, throughout the museum. We demonstrated our reflectiveness when we made links to our new Science topic, which is Living Things; animals and humans.

Oak
"I loved the Natural History Museum, seeing the minerals and gems were my favourite, they were incredible. We also got to learn about mammals and insects which we had discussed in Science the day before!" - Hashir, Oak



Almond 







“ I really enjoyed the day. I loved seeing the dinosaurs. The skeletons were amazing and gave us a real idea of just how big they actually were.” Eden, Almond 

                                                                     Lime




"I really liked how there was an exhibition all about crystals." Shivanshi, Lime 

No comments:

Post a Comment