Tuesday 30 January 2024

Year 5 Stay and Learn 25.1.24

  Year 5 Stay and Learn 



Year 5 loved having their parents/ carers visit them in class today to show off their Maths skills.

We looked at the end of year expectations, what a typical Maths test consists of and then worked through one of our weekly arithmetic tests. 

Please click here to see the presentation. 




“I really enjoyed making my mum do the arithmetic test because she’d forgotten some of the maths from when she was in school. She was surprised at some of the methods we use for things like simplifying fractions.” Olivia , Lime







“I liked showing my mum how quickly I can solve the arithmetic questions. We also looked together at ways I can improve my work to progress.” Kenzie, Almond

"I think its great getting to show my mum how we learn to do things, then she shows me corrections when we did the arithmetic with the parents." - Manuella, Oak 



We would really appreciate it if you could complete the feedback form here








No comments:

Post a Comment