Monday 20 June 2022

Year 5's residential to Mersea

 Year 5's residential to Mersea

 

Last week, year 5 went on their residential to Mersea. They were able to take part in many activities such as archery, high ropes, zip wire and climbing. Being outdoors, the children were able to build on skills like teamwork, understand, empathy, resilience and respect. All the children should be so proud of themselves, they have achieved so much during this trip, from being away from their parents and families to facing their fears and taking part in activities they have never done. Well done Year 5!


Richie- I was so proud of myself when I got to the top of the climbing wall!

Hannah- This trip was enlightening!

Layla- I loved the zipline because it was thrilling!

Mimi- I loved everything we did!


 

 





 






No comments:

Post a Comment