Wednesday 7 September 2022

Year 6- Best Part of Me

 


Year 6 

The Best Part of Me activity






This week, Year 6 took part in an activity called 'The Best Part of Me'. The children had to think and reflect on what part of their body is the best part of them and write a paragraph explaining their choices. This activity encourages children to see themselves and their classmates in a positive light and reflect on what they find great about themselves. 



Madalina- "I like my eyes because they help me see. Without, my eye it would be so hard for me"

Keira- "The best part of me is my hands because they can feel and touch and protect myself and others."

Layla- "I can move my body with this pinky squishy thing,
That is why my brain is the most important thing!"




No comments:

Post a Comment