Monday 25 April 2022

Terrible Tudors in Year 6 - 25.04.22


Year 6 have continued taking on their very own history project based on the Tudors. This project is child led and allows the children to take complete ownership of their learning.

We are so nearly at completion and the children spent this afternoon practising presenting their projects ready for the real presentation delivery day coming up in a few weeks.

The children were able to give and gain some constructive feedback in order to improve their delivery of their slideshows. This was a great way for the children to share their strengths and explain areas for development.


"I can't wait to explain to eveyone how I've become a true Historian and answered my own enquiry question" - Harry, Almond

"There is so much information out there, I feel like I could research the Tudors all day" - Katlyn, Lime




"I've decided to write a script so that I'm well prepared for delivering my presentation to the class" - Lily, Lime

Looking forward to presentation day!

No comments:

Post a Comment